International College of Behaviourial Counselling
Dr. Wilfred Kent PhD
Every Christian wages a fierce battle against the world, the flesh and Satan.
These forces strive to bring the child of God into bondage. I believe we can help!
It has been my sincerest desire to train and teach the believer to rise up and be the person God has called them to be.
Who is Dr. Wilfred Kent?
- He is the founder and the CEO of International College of Behavioural Councelling (ICBC). He is a Canadian citizen as well as a citizen from the USA.
- ICBC is currently being used in many countries around the world. The course is currently being translated into Afrikaans and Zulu.
- Many ministers of the gospel have been ordained with PhD degrees internationally. Many pastors agree that this is truly a course worth doing - It will change your life forever!
- A father, grand-father and great grand-father Wilfred is very much in touch with what is going on in families and in churches.
- He is a dynamic speaker as well as very humorous. A practical man with great insight into the human mind. A born again Christian Psychiatrist - Get your form in today!!
A word of encouragement from Dr. Francois & Rev Evelyn Esterhuizen
In this fast moving world of ours people are struggling to keep up. Over 50 years of ministry and interaction with people, has caused the writing of this amazing anointed course.
Dr. Wilfred Kent hails from Canada but has his home in USA for 3 months and lives and ministers in South Africa for 9 months of every year. He has been doing it now for almost 30 years.
We can honestly recommend this course to those who want to interact with people in the format of counselling and restoration.
Dr. Kent's ministry is international as he has ministered in many countries all around the globe.
The course comes in different modules. You receive CD's with your notes and are required to come into the offices once a month on a Sunday, for interaction and test writing.
Remember if you don't know how to help someone here's your chance to.
Training those in Ministry to touch and reach people in their communities. Using skills from ICBC'S counselling course as well as the gospel of the cross of Jesus Christ. ICBC is from Certificate to Doctrine.